Fortune 1000 Sales Trigger Events
Mastercard Sales Intelligence Blog
• Mastercard Launches Central Bank Crypto Currencies (CBDCs) Testing Platform
• Highlights from CEO-elect Michael Miebach presentation at the Virtual Deutsche Bank Technology Conference
• Mastercard Expands Installment Offerings Through Global Partnerships
Capital One Sales Intelligence Blog
• Capital One Financial Corporation (NYSE: COF) is ranked #97 on the 2020 Fortune 500 list
• Capital One cuts credit limits as millions struggle with income cliff
• Capital One Acquires Freebird’s Flight Disruption Tech
• Capital One fined $80M by regulators over 2019 data breach, agrees to improvements
McDonald's Sales Intelligence Blog
• McDonald’s Corp. expands probe of fired CEO Steve Easterbrook
• McDonald's Restaurants Anticipate Hiring Approximately 260,000 This Summer
• In June, McDonald's recovered nearly 90% of 2019 sales
Find out who really makes the decisions.
Gain access to all of the decision makers, recommenders, champions, and influencers for your solution.
Sales Reps Spend Less Than 36% Of Their Time Selling
What are they doing?
According to a recent Forbes article, sales reps spend less than 36% of their time selling.
CHALLENGE: Spend less time researching your customers and prospects and spend more time in front of your customers.
SOLUTION: Improve sales effectiveness with actionable sales intelligence on your target accounts.